Average Jane turned Domestic Diva. PR. FGCU Grad. Lover of fashion, food and art. Blogger, server, dreamer, doer.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Cheese Braid

When I am at my highest level of boredom, I always find myself surfing the pages of Pinterest. One particular day, I found this amazing and simple recipe and I knew that I had to try it ASAP! 

If you like chicken, cheese, bread, or maybe even broccoli, then this is definitely the recipe for you. Not only is this Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Cheese Braid simple, but it is quick and just as delicious. It's quite the tongue twister though, so don't try to say it five times fast. 

Shortly, after I called my mother into my room to feast her eyes on the recipe, she made a grocery list and told me that we were going shopping. I made it to accompany our dinner that night, and everyone agreed that it had sealed it's spot as a new family favorite.

So thank you to Food Family Finds for the wonderful recipe!! Go ahead and try it yourself and tell me what you think! What is your cheesiest recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment